Tue, May 09|
Healing Roots Wellness Center
A 4-week program for release
Time & Location
May 09, 2023, 5:45 PM CDT – May 30, 2023, 6:45 PM CDT
Healing Roots Wellness Center, 154 Summit Rd, River Falls, WI
About The Event
Curious about what this meditation means? Start here!
This meditation is based on an ancient Hawaiian prayer that has traveled the world and left a significant mark. This meditation will aid you in relaxing, forgiving, accepting, and finding love within and the world around you. Each week allows you an opportunity to consider ways you and others may not have met “best self” expectations. Naturally, you move into ways to forgive and release, allowing yourself to live with more freedom and space.
A journal/workbook accompanies this meditation class. Participants learn:
- Breath practices
- four mantras specific to this meditation
- To forgive with grace; we free ourselves from the past
- To say ‘I am sorry’ without blame and attaching to right and wrong
- To love with a deeper connection to ourselves and others
- To say ‘thank you’ with a grateful heart