Tue, Sep 25|
Hudson Community Education
A Mindful Way to Eating
Learn easy, powerful practices that allow you to change behaviors and the way you eat and think of food. Tuesday Evenings SEPT 25th - OCT 30th
Time & Location
Sep 25, 2018, 6:15 PM
Hudson Community Education, Willow River Elementary 1118 4th St, Hudson, WI 54016, USA
About The Event
Transform the way you think about food. Learn easy, powerful practices that allow you to change behaviors and the way you eat and think of food. You will learn to develop a good foundation for overcoming food cravings, addictive eating, binge eating and more. The class is based on Eat4Life and Am I Hungry – 2 nationally recognized eating programs that help people manage unruly eating habits.
GET READY FOR THE CHANGE IN SEASON!
September 25 – October 30 (6 weeks) 6:15 to 7:45 p.m.
$90 includes all class materials & coaching
• Learn to use your own body cues to guide decisions around food without guilt and overeating.
• Learn the benefits of mindfulness meditation and mindful movement.
• Learn to replace self-criticism with self-nurturing and self-kindness.
• Bring these and other practices home for family members.
• This class keeps on giving long after the 6-week session is complete.
• This class requires some work at home. You will receive coaching support throughout the
course via email and social media.
• Cost of class includes coaching, meditations for home use and class materials.